Riding the wave of emotions - how FC taught me how to surf
Helping Each Other Through COVID-19
Due to our overwhelming wait list for Family Connections™ we are offering a webinar series to educate and provide skills to those struggling with a loved one who has characteristics of BPD and/or emotion dysregulation. This is for people who have yet to participate in Family Connections™ or for those who need a refresher.
with Beth McCrave
with Doreen Dawson
with Dr. Karla Aguirre
with Nancy Epstein
with Susan Davidson
Marie-Paule de Valdivia, MBA, LCSW
Interpersonal Effectiveness with
Allison Moyel, MHSE, MT(ASCP)
Managing Fear and Grief with
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
BPD and Families: What’s the Connection?
NEABPD Australia hosted a free Webinar in honor of BPD Awareness Week. Meet some with the lived experience as well as professionals in the field. This webinar included a facilitated interdisciplinary panel discussion, followed by a Q&A session.
- Dr Perry Hoffman, co-creator of Family Connections and President of the National Education Alliance for BPD;
- Liz Hodgman, carer peer and Family Connections facilitator;
- Jake Hodgman, person with lived experience of BPD;
- Carolyn Bright, DBT clinician Fremantle Hospital and Family Connections leader trainer;
- Jennie Fitzhardinge, webinar facilitator and Family Connections facilitator, and
- Terri-Lee Hill, Family Connections facilitator
BPD and Families: What is the Connection? Part 2
Watch a FREE webinar with a panel discussion featuring Cassie Choo, person with lived experience of BPD, Carissa Wright, BPD Peer Support Group Facilitator and Aaron Fornarino, Public Sector Employee, person with lived experience of BPD and Law Student.