*Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder Perspectives co-sponsorded by the Gunderson Residence
Winter 2012 Call-In Series Sundays 8pm to 9pm EST. Sign up to be on the call. Fourth call for Winter Series January 29nd with Dr. Shari Manning. Loving Someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the call. Name and phone number needed in the message. Listen to past recordings along with the accompanying handouts.
Speakers include: Brian Palmer, Michele Galietta, Shari Manning, Charlie Swenson, Frank Yeomans, Eunice Chen, Lois Choi-Kain, Andrew Chanen and Kelly Koerner (in order of presentations). Topics include narcissism, DBT, adolescence, eating disorders, families, aggression, mentalization, empathy all in the context of borderline personality disorder.
Also, listen to the recordings of the talks by Drs. Fruzzetti, Silk, Stanley, Swenson, Hersh, Choi-Kain, Hall, Rizvi,Yeomans, Breiling, Palmer and Gallietta from the previous weeks.
Presented by the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
Perry D. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Kenneth R. Silk, MD
Thanks to the generosity of the professional borderline personality disorder community, NEABPD will be hosting lectures on the phone providing the larger community the opportunity to hear the latest information and research on the disorder.
There is no charge for the calls. Callers must have an unlimited plan from their carrier.
RECORDINGS OF PREVIOUS PRESENTATIONS:
- Alan Fruzzetti, Ph.D. Skills for Effective Family Communication Sept 18th – Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Alan Fruzzetti:
[audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/18-Sep-11-fruzzetti.aac_.mp3|titles=18-Sep-11-fruzzetti] Please click here for handouts Dr. Alan Fruzzetti Sept 18, 2011
- Marie-Paule deValdivia: Family Connections: Must-Have Skills Oct 16th- Please click the play button to listen to the call with Marie-Paule deValdivia
- [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/marie-valdivia-10-16-11.mp3|titles=marie-valdivia-10-16-11] Please click here for handouts Must-have Skills
- Richard Hersh, MD Borderline Personality Disorder: Informing Patients and Family Members Oct 30th – Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Richard Hersh
[audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/30-oct-11-hersh.mp3|titles=Dr. Richard Hersh Oct 30, 2011] Please click here for handouts Dr Hirsh HershNEABPD10-30
- Karyn Hall. Ph.D. Co-author of The Power of Validation. November 20, 2011 – Please click the play button to listen to the call with Karyn Hall, PH.D [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20-Nov-11-hall-web.mp3|titles=20-Nov-11-hall-web] Please click here for handouts ValidationandBPDNEApresentation
- Ken Silk, MD: Medication: Benefits and Liabilities Oct 2 Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Ken Silk[audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/02-Oct-11-silk.mp3|titles=02-Oct-11-silk] Please click here for handouts Dr. Ken Silk
- Barbara Stanley, Ph.D. Safety Planning: A New Intervention for Suicidal Patients ; Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Barbara Stanley:[audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/09-Oct 11-stanely.mp3|titles=09-Oct-11-stanely] Oct 9th Please click here for handouts BSTANL~1
- Charlie Swenson, MD: Getting DBT into the Real World Oct 23rd Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Charlie Swenson[audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/23-oct-11-swenson.mp3|titles=23-Oct-11-swenson]Please click here for handouts Dr. Charlie Swenson
- Lois Choi-Kain, MD Mentalization Nov 13th Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Lois Choi-Kain [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/13-Nov_11-choi-kain-web.mp3|titles=November 13, 2011 Lois Choi-Kain]Please click here for handouts Dr. Lois Choi-Kain
- Shireen Rizvi, Ph. D. Review and Report from ISITDBT 2011 Dec 4th Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Shireen Rizvi [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/12-4-11-rizvi.mp3|titles=Shireen Rizvi]Please click here for handouts Dr. Shireen Rizvi
- Frank Yeomans, MD, Ph.D. Transference-Focused Therapy (TFP) Dec 11th Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Frank Yeomans [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/11-dec-11-yeomans.mp3|titles=11-dec-11-yeomans]Please click here for the handouts Dr. Frank Yeomans
- Jim Breiling, Ph.D. 2011: Where We Are and Where We Need to Go Dec. 18th Please click the play button to listen to the call with Dr. Jim Breiling [audio:https://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/18-Dec-11-breiling.mp3|titles=18-Dec-11-breiling]Please click here for the handouts Dr. Jim Breiling
In body of message, please put name, address and phone number