NEABPD Australia hosted a free Webinar in honor of BPD Awareness Week. Meet some with the lived experience as well as professionals in the field. This webinar included a facilitated interdisciplinary panel discussion, followed by a Q&A session.
- Dr Perry Hoffman, co-creator of Family Connections and President of the National Education Alliance for BPD;
- Liz Hodgman, carer peer and Family Connections facilitator;
- Jake Hodgman, person with lived experience of BPD;
- Carolyn Bright, DBT clinician Fremantle Hospital and Family Connections leader trainer;
- Jennie Fitzhardinge, webinar facilitator and Family Connections facilitator, and
- Terri-Lee Hill, Family Connections facilitator
Click here to view the Webinar