Ask The Liaisons
Here are the questions we (and the group) answered, in order:
- How can we get help teaching the new Module 6?
- What validation handouts are there?
- What if the class seems like they already are using validation – will it really take 3 classes to teach Module 5?
- How can you graciously but firmly interrupt people when they talk too much?
- How can you stimulate discussion when the group seems rather quiet?
- How can you focus on leading FC when you are in the midst of a crisis with your loved one?
- How can you draw out people who don’t talk much or at all, and others are always answering the questions?
- Should we review the questions listed at the end of each module? And what about the questions listed during the module?
- What do you do when someone in the group drops an unexpected “bombshell” such as they are being physically abused on a regular basis by their loved one? How to deal with serious issues like that and how to help the group get back to baseline after a share like that.
- What if your co-leader brings in “extra” information and worksheets into the course?